Scan and digitise x-rays
Digitising the healthcare sector with our special scanning service for x-rays and medical files
Discover docu-fix’s service for scanning and digitising x-rays and medical files
Scanning and digitising x-rays and scanning medical files can bring a host of impressive benefits.
We can scan and digitise x-rays at high resolution to meet your exact requirements
Scanning x-rays is the essential first step to creating a digital archive of these crucial documents .
docu-fix’s x-ray scanning service allows any medical facility to transfer its film-based x-ray pictures to high quality digital format to create a digital x-ray archive.
Six reasons to digitalise your x-rays:
- Images can be indexed to meet your requirements, making it easy to retrieve digital x-rays
- More precise images highlight crucial details, making remote diagnosis easier
- A digital archive frees up archive space and reduces storage costs
- Digital archives are easier to recover in hard copy files
- More capacity for patient files
- Comprehensive quality management: quality, security and data protection are our top priorities. That’s why everything we do is guided by the ISO 9001 and 27001 standards and the regulations set by the German Federal Office for Information Security (BSI).
When you entrust your medical documents to docu-fix’s experts, you can be sure they are in the best possible hands. You can rely on our experienced specialists to deliver top-quality and the highest levels of security.
Why not discover the benefits for yourself? All you have to do is send us your project profile.
Tell us about your project and we will work with you to find and deliver your ideal scanning and digitalisation solution. Thanks to our extensive experience working on a huge variety of projects, we are ideally placed to guide you through the process of digitalising your medical documents as efficiently as possible.
We are fully equipped with all the latest equipment and document recognition systems needed to digitalise and scan your medical documents.
Thanks to our cutting edge technology, we can digitise even the biggest x-ray archives quickly and reliably.
The docu-fix x-ray scanning range covers:
- Medical x-rays
- Dental x-rays
- Veterinary x-rays
- Various radiology-related documents
- X-rays up to 30.48 cm x 40.64 cm
Our x-ray scanning service allows any medical facility to transfer its film-based x-ray pictures to high quality digital format to build up a digital x-ray archive.
Formats for x-ray scans
- TIFF, JPEG, PDF and DICOM formats available on request
Various levels of quality available
- 300 DPI, 16-bit greyscale
- 600 DPI, 16-bit greyscale
- Others available on request
Our full docu-fix logistics service is available for x-rays, too. You can send your documents to us, arrange for us to collect them, or have us scan them for you on your premises: the choice is yours.
Whatever you choose, you can rest assured that we will comply with the strictest data protection requirements at all times, and will operate with a sophisticated security chain.
A digital document management system is the ideal complement to your newly created archive of digitised documents, bringing even more benefits for both you and your company. We work with a team of trusted document management specialists, who will be delighted to explain the advantages of a digital document management system and how it can benefit your business.
Why choose docu-fix?
The professional scanning service from docu-fix
When you choose docu-fix, you get quick and complete access to all the benefits of our ultra-efficient docu-fix scanning service. We can process even large amounts of data for you quickly and at competitive prices. You can trust our professional team to deliver a huge range of scanning services with the greatest possible care, reducing workload for your staff and saving you money.
Digitalisation can bring major benefits for your business, including:
- Easy duplication and editing of documents
- The ability to scan documents and integrate them immediately into digital processes
- Faster processing of digital data
With the help of our sheet-feeder, flatbed and large-format scanners, we can generate PDFs, JPEGs, TIFF files and more from any hard-copy document according to your exact requirements, ensuring your digital files are a perfect fit for your internal processes.
docu-fix Is your reliable, expert partner for all your scanning and digitalisation needs. Thanks to docu-fix’s team of experts, your documents are in the best possible hands, whether you’re scanning files, folders, x-rays, plans, drawings, receipts or invoices.
Our on-site scanning service: The most convenient way to digitise your documents
We can digitise your documents on your premises, so that:
- Your sensitive documents never have to leave your premises during the digitisation process
- Documents can be released back into your business processes as soon as they have been digitised
- We can come to you anywhere in Europe, so you can carry on running your business
- You save the cost of sending your documents to us for digitisation
- We communicate with you directly and in person, for maximum efficiency
Our mobile on-site scanning service is available across Europe, any time, anywhere.
Our 24-hour on-site scanning service: for when time is money!
Our team will be on site within 24 hours following the conclusion of the contract and will start digitising your documents immediately,
so you can steal a march on your competitors!
We will be happy to provide you with an immediate, no-obligation quote. All you have to do is fill in our contact form.
Use OCR to turbocharge searches in your digital archive
OCR is a technology that generates text from image data. It opens up a range of options for handling data, including:
- Full-text search functionality within documents
- Copying text from scanned PDF documents
- The ability to convert and manipulate OCR data for use in Excel or other spreadsheet software
Do you have to trawl through large numbers of files or folders to find specific information?
If so, we’ve got the perfect solution for you – using text recognition software to make your documents ‘searchable’. Of course, if your documents are held in hard-copy format, we can digitise them for you, too.
Why you should make your records searchable:
- Get a quick overview of all your documentary holdings
- Find the content and passages you need in any document with just a few clicks
- Find the information you need in seconds at the touch of a button – with no need to flick through archives and files page by page
Our system can recognise common languages and fonts very quickly with a high degree of accuracy.
We will also be very happy to provide you with a quote for handling text in non-standard fonts or complicated tables.